The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kerbavaz
Dr. Richard Kerbavaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Kerbavaz is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital and Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus. Dr. Kerbavaz has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kerbavaz has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Richard Kerbavaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Erin Simms
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Christina Corey
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Bruce Rice
General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi47