A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerbel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerbel graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerbel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Kerbel MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kerbel practice?
- Dr. Richard Kerbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kerbel practices Pediatrics near Watertown, MA.
See Watertown Pediatricians.