Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerbel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerbel graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerbel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerbel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kerbel practice?
Dr. Richard Kerbel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Watertown, MA.
See Watertown Pediatricians.