Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerensky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerensky
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kerensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerensky, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerensky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kerensky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kerensky practice?
- Dr. Richard Kerensky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kerensky practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Thomasville, GA.
See Quitman Cardiologists.