Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerensky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerensky, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerensky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Shands at AGH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kerensky practice?
Dr. Richard Kerensky practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Quitman, GA and Tallahassee, FL.
See Thomasville Cardiologists.