A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerensky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerensky, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerensky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Kerensky MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kerensky practice?
- Dr. Richard Kerensky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kerensky practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Moultrie, GA.
See Quitman Cardiologists.