A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kerensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kerensky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerensky
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kerensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kerensky, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerensky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerensky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kerensky MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kerensky practice?
- Dr. Richard Kerensky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kerensky practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Quitman, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Thomasville, GA.
See Quitman Cardiologists.