Dr. Richard Kerley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 25th, 2012
Helpful treatment
Dr. Kerley seems totally concerned with success in your treatment. He asks questions in a manner that is of concern and does not seem intrusive. He keeps notes that he refers to and is able to keep track of progress on relative aspects of treatment due to his thorough notes. He manages to be professional and yet caring. I would recommend him to everyone needing help with emotionalproblems.

December 2nd, 2011
happy patient
I was totally impressed with Dr. Kerley's ability to quietly assess and be so on target. He asks questions that lead to deeper introspection. I have had a great deal of help from this man and consider him one of the best. I saw four other counselors before I met with Dr. Kerely and found that they usually jumped do conclusions with a very ridgid adherance to a textbook discription. He patiently digs deeper with the greatest sensativity. No artificial airs--just a knowledgeable person who cares.Yes, I would recommend him to anyone. A friend recommended him to me and I am truly grateful.

October 19th, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Richard Kerley based at the santa ana Kaiser office for treatment for past year. this guy is a disappointment as psychologist you must listen to your patients to see what is their problem. He only looks at his computer monitor and types, he doesnt talk much or look at you. For the past year I have seen him 5 times the only response he give to shut you up so he can type on his PC. I though does are after visit notes not during the visit. I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.