A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kertzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kertzner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kertzner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kertzner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kertzner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertzner graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kertzner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kertzner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kertzner practice?
- Dr. Richard Kertzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kertzner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Surgeons.