Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.0

Apr 15th, 2015

my biggest complaint is a total lack of communication.

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
Jan 22nd, 2014

My father has been a post man for 37 years, he's walked 3 times around the world if you add up all the miles he's walked. His knees are bone in bone and he has a hard time walking now (still delivering mail). It is very pain for for me to watch him walk and you can only imagine how much pain he is in. He had a knee replacement surgery scheduled for next Tuesday and he went for the pre-op today with Dr. kertzner only for Dr to tell my father "his knees aren't that bad" WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! The man can barely walk!!!!! I am so angry with this Doctor! I get the impression he has plans for Tuesday and doesn't want to perform the surgery! I would not employ him to work at my hospital! I am very ashamed kaiser has someone like this working there!!!!!

ankle fussing show details ankle fussing
Jul 7th, 2012

I tried to give blood before the surgery but was told wasnt needed, I took two units the next Sunday. He had to put my ankle together two times and took forever. Later I found my foot was twisted off 10 degrees and my leg was of an inch or more shorter. What got me when I had the cast changed the tech ask how he screwed it up this time. Im paying for his work now

satisfied patient show details satisfied patient
by Steve Bourgouin on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Kertzner did a total hip replacement for me in June of 2007. I was extremely satisfied with all aspects from the intial office visit through post-surgery visits.