A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kettelkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kettelkamp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kettelkamp
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kettelkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kettelkamp, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettelkamp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kettelkamp has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Gay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Kettelkamp DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Kettelkamp practice?
- Dr. Richard Kettelkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kettelkamp practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.