A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kettelkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kettelkamp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kettelkamp, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettelkamp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kettelkamp has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Gay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Kettelkamp DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Kettelkamp practice?
- Dr. Richard Kettelkamp has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kettelkamp practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IA and Belle Plaine, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.