A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kettler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Kettler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Kettler practice?
- Dr. Richard Kettler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kettler practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.