Overall Review

December 6th, 2011
through the storm
Dr.Richard Khalil was my mother's PCP, for 8 years i trusted with him with the care of my mother not just because he was well informed but because of his bed side manner. We always felt comfortable and never felt rushed. When her health declined he helped me weather that storm, i wasnt his patient but he still took time to talk to me, and listen to me. This doctor showed me compassion and delivered excellent care to my mom, i would recommend him to anybody

July 9th, 2011
John S. Coker
I have been seeing DR Khalil for 2 years. I am a 53 year old male with numerous health problems including multiple herniated Discs. Chronic HEP C , ED, extreme panic disorder + other ailments. He has done many tests to determine the severity of my ailments including refferals to specialists. He is EXCEPTIONAL!!

April 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. K is amazing. His practice is a bit of a distance (30 mins) from my home, but has an incrediuble bedside manner, worth the trip. Highly knowledgeable and personable. Busy practice- Dr. Khalil in office for mornings only. So wait for appointment is brief IF you arrive w/out appointment at 8 am- will be seen and out the door by 8:30. ANd always provided with discount coupons for medications- he is thoughtful of patient's expenses, while still demanding the best for his patients. A breath of fresh air.