Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kiefer
Dr. Richard Kiefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kiefer is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Aurora Medical Center of Washington County and Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kiefer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Kiefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Michael Kim
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi29
Dr. Phyllis Lee
Family Medicine, General Surgery, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Patrick Daly
Oshkosh, WI 0 mi31