A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Kiel MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Richard Kiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kiel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.