A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Kiel MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Richard Kiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kiel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.