Learn more about Dr. Richard Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kiel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Kiel MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Richard Kiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kiel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.