A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Killingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Killingsworth is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killingsworth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killingsworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Killingsworth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Killingsworth graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Killingsworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allston Killingsworth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Killingsworth practice?
- Dr. Richard Killingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Killingsworth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Radiologists.