- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kimbrough is Good. Dr. Kimbrough has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kimbrough, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimbrough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kimbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kimbrough practice?
Dr. Richard Kimbrough practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kimbrough, Dr. Ricardo Kimbrough, Dr. Rich Kimbrough, Dr. Richie Kimbrough, Dr. Rick Kimbrough, Dr. Rickey Kimbrough