Learn more about Dr. Richard Kimbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kimbrough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimbrough
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kimbrough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kimbrough, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kimbrough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Kimbrough MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kimbrough practice?
- Dr. Richard Kimbrough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kimbrough practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.