Learn more about Dr. Richard Kimbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kimbrough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimbrough
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kimbrough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kimbrough, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kimbrough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Kimbrough MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Kimbrough practice?
- Dr. Richard Kimbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kimbrough practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.