Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Very satisfied with the doctor.But not so satisfied with the tactics from the office manager.

July 4th, 2016
Vein Procedure
Dr. Kimmel and his staff have been great in helping me understand the vein procedure that I was about to undergo. During the procedure itself, I cannot say enough about how caring, patient and supportive Alice (Nurse Practitioner) was. I researched this procedure enough to say that the Kimmel Institute stands "Heads & Shoulders" above many others. Thank you again for being so caring, it is truly appreciated.

February 18th, 2016
From the moment I picked up the phone and made my first appointment with Dr. Kimmel, to the time, a few weeks later, when I left his office after my procedure, I can honestly say that this was the by far the best experience I have ever had with a medical provider. I had a difficult time rating the wait time at 5 minutes, but this was the closest choice available to my actual wait time, as there WAS no wait time at Dr. Kimmel's office. Going there is not like visiting a standard medical provider's office. It is like going to a combination of a spa, and your best friend's home. Everyone is so friendly and caring and really do go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Kimmel himself is an amazing healthcare professional; extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of his work, has an absolutely wonderful bedside manner, and is available 24/7 to answer any questions (I know this from personal experience). As for his staff, every single one of them was as sympathetic and friendly as the next. A huge, huge thanks to Dr. Kimmel, Melissa, Julie, Clara, Claudia and anyone else I have inadvertently failed to mention in this review. Thank you for taking such good care of me, and, moreover, thank you making me better again!

November 6th, 2015
TRULY EXCEPTIONAL !
A huge thank you for taking great care of my legs! My procedure was as pleasant as it could be: from explaining the action plan to the preparation and the execution. I was assured it would be easy and easy it was.! Dr. Kimmel praised his staff in regard to their experience and caring nature and these ladies are truly exceptional in the way they deal with the patient. I am so impressed how this practice is run and I will enthusiastically recommend The Kimmel Institute to everyone I know.

September 23rd, 2015
Great experience
I am happy I made the decision to have Dr. Kimmel do my vein procedure. I can't say enough about the attention given to me by the incredible staff who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. My follow up schlerotherapy treatments by nurse practioner Alice continue to be great. I'm so impressed because she is extremely gentle, thorough, caring and professional. Each time I go there, I always feel satisfied in knowing I made the right decision.

September 8th, 2015
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Dr. Kimmel did procedures on both my legs for varicose veins. Assisting Dr. Kimmel were Claire and Melissa. They were all so professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease about the procedures. My legs feel great. A few months later, I decided to discuss the spider veins on my legs. That was when I was introduced to Alice. She is so passionate and caring about her work. Her assistant, Janet, is the sweetest. You can see how much they love and believe in the results their office can perform on you. I cannot express enough how fantastic these two ladies have been. My daughter has also been for varicose and spider veins and is also very pleased with her results as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Kimmel and his staff.

August 10th, 2015
My compliments to Alice
To let all know that Alice is great! She has a wonderful, soft touch and knows what to do and where. She is honest and truthful and I definitely recommend her. I suggest you listen to her words of advice. She genuinely cares about her patients.

June 15th, 2015
TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE
I am absolutely delighted with the results of the procedure I had at the Kimmel Institute I had an unsightly condition on my leg caused by a vascular problem After treatment it has been completely cleared up. the results are amazing..Dr. Kimmel and his entire staff are wonderful to work with - caring, efficient, interested I highly recommend them all

November 11th, 2014
patient
There is no better care and attention to detail then you will receive at Dr. Kimmel's Vein & Aesthetic Care. If you have SERIOUS vein issue's slowing you down or COSMETIC ones do yourself a favor, and make that call. You will have taken the first step to feeling the difference good quality REPAIR gives you, enhancing your quality of life. Thank you Dr. Kimmel, now if anything slows me down, it won't be my legs.

November 9th, 2014
THIS OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR ARE WONDERFUL! HAVING SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS, THE DOCTOR, NURSES AND STAFF COULDN'T HAVE BEEN NICER, PROFESSIONAL AND TRULY CONSIDERATE! THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS!! I AM SO PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIENCE!!

October 29th, 2014
Vein Procedure- awesome experience
Awesome Doctor, staff, office, and overall experience. Almost no wait time, many available appointments, and top-notch equipment. Dr.Kimmel was professional yet friendly, and he worked quickly and efficiently. You could tell he was very proficient and confident in his work. I would definitely recommend him to anyone/everyone. And for the cherry on top, I didn't even have any bruising or scabbing- even during the healing process my legs looked beautiful. Thank you Dr.Kimmel and staff (Melissa Briggs in particular, so pleasant to work with).

January 31st, 2014
Gracias Dr. Kimmel!
For many years I treated the same spider veins on my legs with no success. Since I was 18 I have been doing sclerotherapy and once I met Dr. Kimmel 5 years ago, I found out that I had an underlying cause called venous insufficiency and that it was only going to get worse. I had the proper treatment with excellent care and my legs not only feel better but look better! Thank you Dr. Kimmel! Desde los 18 años tengo venas de araña y desde ese tiempo me las trato con escleroterapia sin ningun resultado, solo manchas en la piel. Hace 5 años empeze con el Dr. Kimmel y me di cuenta que sufria de insuficiencia venosa. Gracias a su profesionalismo y gran experiencia, pude lograr mejoria en mis piernas y mejor apariencia! Gracias Dr. Kimmel!