A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kimura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kimura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kimura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Y Kimura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Kimura practice?
- Dr. Richard Kimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kimura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.