Dr. Richard King MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bridgeport, WV

August 9th, 2016
Mom of 1 Blessed Child
Our child now has learning disabilities due to his error in judgement during labor & delivery! He has poor bedside manners too. I didn't allow him back in my room after delivery. I told staff that i have seen farm animals treated better by their veterinarian compared to this quack job! Be forewarned DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU LOVE YOUR UNBORN CHILD AND YOURSELF!!!!! PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SO-CALLED-DOCTOR.

May 12th, 2012
the BEST ob/gyn ive ever seen!

October 28th, 2011
I have been with Dr. King with all of my pregnancies. I love the way that he cares about the patient as well as the baby. He always stays extremely busy, that is the only downfall I have had with him through all my years with him. The last time I was at the office I did wait 3 hours for my appointment because it seemed they booked everyone for the same time. I think a lot of the problems people have with the practice is more with the staff than with Dr. King himself. He is very kind and considerate and very good bedside manner. I try my best to consider that when I am there and he is called out on delivery that one day he may have to be called out for the delivery of my own.

January 23rd, 2011
Extememly nice takes his time with you and makes sure you have all answers to any questions or concerns you may have.

January 3rd, 2011
not impressed
i need to find new dr. Afraid he won't be available when I need check-ups when I'm pregnant. He's never at office. I tried 3 times to see him and I waited and waited in office, never came back from hospital.