A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kingsley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kingsley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Kingsley MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Richard Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kingsley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.