A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kinnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kinnard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kinnard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kinnard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Kinnard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kinnard practice?
- Dr. Richard Kinnard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kinnard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Halethorpe Orthopedic Surgeons.