A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kinnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kinnard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinnard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinnard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kinnard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kinnard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Kinnard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kinnard practice?
- Dr. Richard Kinnard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kinnard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Halethorpe, MD.
See Halethorpe Surgeons.