Overall Review

3.4

March 17th, 2016
Results never provided
Had an MRI for a brain tumor and I never heard anything back as to the results. I kind of don't want to know so maybe not hearing anything is a good thing.

June 26th, 2015
Do not recommend
Dr. Kishner did not help me at all. I was in excruciating pain on the back of my head and numbness on my legs and all he could do was schedule me for a nerve test (which just confirms what you already know) and prescribe some medication that was like poison. I went back to him a few times and told him that the medication made me really sick and he said that that I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I could not believe that a doctor would say that to a patient on his 40’s. Turns out that he was wrong and the only problem was that he was too “incompetent” to diagnose me correctly. Turns out that I had occipital neuralgia, damaged nerve, which was aggravated by my herniated disks on my neck. I was diagnosed by Dr. Cantor who is the best orthopedic surgeon, after giving up on Dr. Kishner. The first visit with Dr. Cantor he said that I would be back to normal, but I had to have a two level cervical surgery. I had surgery and I am 100% recovery with no pain at all. He was wrong, do not believe him if he tells you that there is nothing that can be done. Nobody deserves to be in pain for the rest of their lives because a doctor is not competent enough to diagnose them.

January 6th, 2014
I have been with Dr. Kishner for over 8 years and was in terrible shape when he first saw me. He did not hesitate to spend time listening to me as well as giving me his honest opinion. He treats my husband with respect and honors his concern for my health. He stays in contact with doctors to whom I have been referred. I have found that if I am kind to his staff, they respond in kind. My treatment has been extensive and ongoing. I have quality of life that did not exist prior to seeing Dr. Kishner. I highly recommend him.

November 26th, 2013
Persons with Disabilities Beware of Rude Office Medical Assisant
As an established patient with this practice and a person with Disabilties and AIDS, if you have a latent case of Shingles beware that "Avril" The Dr's medical Assistant will treat you as if you are an outcast and Stare you down until you feel so uncomfortable, you will want to leave the examing room at once. She is very unprofessional and rude. I hope she learns to be more diplomatic with sick patients, otherwise she should find employment in another field. This was unacceptable behavior from a supposed Medical Professional. I would never reccomment this Office to anyone. Save yourself the emabarrasment and humilation and Go to another Neurology Paractice.

October 31st, 2012
After seeing many different doctors and being in the hospital...(with no answers ..I might add) Dr Kishner was the only Doctor who took the time to listen to me, look at my MRI's, consult with other doctors, and do extensive testing to find out what was wrong with me!

April 2nd, 2012
I do not trust this man
I came to this doctor because I had problems with my balance. he advised tests which showed negative. he then told me i had to have a brain scan. Again I folowed his orders and took the mri. I did not hear from the doctor. I had the report sent to me by the mri people and it showed nothing. the doctor never called to advise me of anything even though i was worried because of his comments. i sent a letter to him of complaint to which his office stated that I had to call him that he does not make calls. this is not a doctor.

August 25th, 2011
During my visit, Kishner received a call and was more concerned about it than doing his job. I was in the middle of asking him questions and he kicked me out of his office. I was also charged $150 for less than five minutes of his time. I will NEVER go back to this doctor again.

January 15th, 2011