Neurologists

2021 E Commercial Blvd
Ste 201
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-928-0611
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 6th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Kishner for over 8 years and was in terrible shape when he first saw me. He did not hesitate to spend time listening to me as well as giving me his honest opinion. He treats my husband with respect and honors his concern for my health. He stays in contact with doctors to whom I have been referred. I have found that if I am kind to his staff, they respond in kind. My treatment has been extensive and ongoing. I have quality of life that did not exist prior to seeing Dr. Kishner. I highly recommend him.

|  Persons with Disabilities Beware of Rude Office Medical Assisant  |  show details
by Mr Johnson on Nov 26th, 2013

As an established patient with this practice and a person with Disabilties and AIDS, if you have a latent case of Shingles beware that "Avril" The Dr's medical Assistant will treat you as if you are an outcast and Stare you down until you feel so uncomfortable, you will want to leave the examing room at once. She is very unprofessional and rude. I hope she learns to be more diplomatic with sick patients, otherwise she should find employment in another field. This was unacceptable behavior from a supposed Medical Professional. I would never reccomment this Office to anyone. Save yourself the emabarrasment and humilation and Go to another Neurology Paractice.

Oct 31st, 2012

After seeing many different doctors and being in the hospital...(with no answers ..I might add) Dr Kishner was the only Doctor who took the time to listen to me, look at my MRI's, consult with other doctors, and do extensive testing to find out what was wrong with me!

|  I do not trust this man  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I came to this doctor because I had problems with my balance. he advised tests which showed negative. he then told me i had to have a brain scan. Again I folowed his orders and took the mri. I did not hear from the doctor. I had the report sent to me by the mri people and it showed nothing. the doctor never called to advise me of anything even though i was worried because of his comments. i sent a letter to him of complaint to which his office stated that I had to call him that he does not make calls. this is not a doctor.

Aug 25th, 2011

During my visit, Kishner received a call and was more concerned about it than doing his job. I was in the middle of asking him questions and he kicked me out of his office. I was also charged $150 for less than five minutes of his time. I will NEVER go back to this doctor again.

|  staff verry bad  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011