A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Klapchar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Klapchar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapchar graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klapchar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Klapchar DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Klapchar practice?
- Dr. Richard Klapchar has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Klapchar practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists and Columbus Surgeons.