Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kleiman
Dr. Richard Kleiman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Lakes, FL, with other offices in Boynton Beach, FL and Plantation, FL (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kleiman is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Cen, Broward General Medical Center and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kleiman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Kleiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Lakes, FL.
Dr. Gary Kelman
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Tosca Kulendran
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami Lakes, FL 0.38 mi17
Dr. Christopher Brown
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami Lakes, FL 0.38 mi25