The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Klein
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Arnold Palmer Medical Center and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Klein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Rafael Toro-Serra
Head and Neck Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jeffrey Feiner
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Clinical Pathology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rajesh Nair
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi32