Dr. Richard Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

no change

December 28th, 2016
If I could I would give this doctor zero stars for bedside manner, compassion, empathy, understanding and care. He is heartless.

April 25th, 2016
When ever was necessary I was seen.

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Klein-A Gifted and Caring Surgeon
I am so happy I chose Dr. Klein as my plastic surgeon. From the beginning, Dr. Klein and his office team have been caring professionals dedicated to helping me obtain my desired results. Dr. Klein accurately diagnosed my problem at the onset, but his diagnosis was different than what another surgeon had previously diagnosed. So, I underwent a test which showed that Dr. Klein was correct in his diagnosis. When I first saw myself after surgery, I was doing mental cartwheels! He is amazing! If you are picky like me and looking for incredible results, then look no further than Dr. Klein.

February 14th, 2015
After having gastric bypass 8 years ago, my back began to deteriorate from the constant struggle of sitting upright and walking upright. My breasts and stomach became a burden as well as the constant rashes. My Bariatric doctor recommended Dr. Klein to me and I am glad he did. He was so easy to talk to, made sure I understood the procedures, and answered all my questions. I just had my bilateral breast reduction 2-12-15. I am so happy with the way things look. And I am not fully healed yet! I will be going back to him for my panniculectomy.

October 21st, 2014
Breast reconstruction with Diep procedure
I felt very comfortable speaking with him on my consultation and very confident that I was in good hands with him. It's very hard to be told you have breast cancer and need to have your breast removed, I don't regret having the procedure cause now I have beautiful full breast and a tummy tuck as well. He is very gifted and I'm very happy he was referred to me and also thank God for putting him in my path. Sincerely

October 30th, 2011
Lisa in Polk County
Dr. Klein was excellent. He did a wonderful job on my reconstruction. I am very satisfied and even have recommended him and the DIEP procedure to others going through breast cancer and needing reconstruction.