Dr. Klein-A Gifted and Caring Surgeon show details Dr. Klein-A Gifted and Caring Surgeon
Jul 29th, 2015

I am so happy I chose Dr. Klein as my plastic surgeon. From the beginning, Dr. Klein and his office team have been caring professionals dedicated to helping me obtain my desired results. Dr. Klein accurately diagnosed my problem at the onset, but his diagnosis was different than what another surgeon had previously diagnosed. So, I underwent a test which showed that Dr. Klein was correct in his diagnosis. When I first saw myself after surgery, I was doing mental cartwheels! He is amazing! If you are picky like me and looking for incredible results, then look no further than Dr. Klein.

by Renee F. on Feb 14th, 2015

After having gastric bypass 8 years ago, my back began to deteriorate from the constant struggle of sitting upright and walking upright. My breasts and stomach became a burden as well as the constant rashes. My Bariatric doctor recommended Dr. Klein to me and I am glad he did. He was so easy to talk to, made sure I understood the procedures, and answered all my questions. I just had my bilateral breast reduction 2-12-15. I am so happy with the way things look. And I am not fully healed yet! I will be going back to him for my panniculectomy.

Breast reconstruction with Diep procedure show details Breast reconstruction with Diep procedure
by Miriam on Oct 21st, 2014

I felt very comfortable speaking with him on my consultation and very confident that I was in good hands with him. It's very hard to be told you have breast cancer and need to have your breast removed, I don't regret having the procedure cause now I have beautiful full breast and a tummy tuck as well. He is very gifted and I'm very happy he was referred to me and also thank God for putting him in my path. Sincerely

Lisa in Polk County show details Lisa in Polk County
Oct 30th, 2011

Dr. Klein was excellent. He did a wonderful job on my reconstruction. I am very satisfied and even have recommended him and the DIEP procedure to others going through breast cancer and needing reconstruction.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse