A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kleinmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kleinmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kleinmann, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kleinmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eckert Kleinmann FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Kleinmann practice?
- Dr. Richard Kleinmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kleinmann practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.