Dr. Richard Kleinmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 10th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Kleinmann's for almost a year. I have been diagnosed with an endocrine disorder and am also pregnant, therefore, need to be seen frequently. Making an appointment is nearly impossible. Sometimes I have to call for weeks before I can actually get anywhere. While I believe Dr. Kleinmann's diagnosis and treatment were accurate, I am not pleased with how little he knows when he comes into my room for my scheduled appointment. I am almost halfway through my pregnancy, yet still have to remind him at every appointment that I am pregnant. He does not view my chart before seeing me. Everytime I walk in, I feel like I am starting all over. I would not recommend him or this office to anyone.

September 27th, 2012
This is one of the most wonderful physicians i have ever seen. he is truly a doctor's doctor.

April 19th, 2012
Excellent doctor, takes time to explain diagnosis or procedure which is probably why the wait time is longer than most. DIfficult to get an appt if you need to reschedule an existing one. Highly recommend .

March 1st, 2012
Best doctor !!
Dr. Kleinmann is the most caring and efficient doctor in the world. He will spend time with you and you never feel that he is rushing to go see another patient. He has helped me with my diabetes care for over 25 years and I am so blessed to have him as my doctor. You could never find a better doctor.

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Kleinmann is undoubtablly the most concerned, sincere, patient docto. He always goes out of his way to listen closely to your concerns, acting as though you are his only patient. totally I have been a patient of Dr. Kleinmann for 25 years. That is when he first came to Charotte, I was one of his 1st patients and is sincere concern has never waivered, nor his true concern for each of his patients. Would never want to change doctors, because he has my trust and confidence.