inactive

Richard P Klimkowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

January 29th, 2013
Horrendous Doctor, he should lose his license to practice
This doctor talks to you like a child, he is mean, not trustworthy, he lies, and basically can careless about your well being. DO NOT GO

February 22nd, 2010
NEVER going back to this office
I went there today and the receptionist there was AWFUL. I mean, horrible horrible presentation. Yelled at my insurance even though they told her that I was authorized, she threw my paper work at me telling me that it was "worthless without the right name on it". She looked like she had been out drinking (and chain smoking!) last night...check that, she looked like she had been out drinking and smoking for the past 30 years. Then to top it all off, Dr. K rushed me through my consult so quick, and then when I told him I had a history of skin cancer in my family, he glares at me and says "You never told me that." Umm... HELLO you never even bothered to ask me about my family history!!! Have NO idea how this Dr. even stays in business, but he sure as heck isn't going to get mine.

February 22nd, 2010
NEVER going to this office again!
The receptionist there was AWFUL. I mean, horrible horrible presentation. Yelled at my insurance even though they told her that I was authorized, she ...