Learn more about Dr. Richard Kling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kling graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kling practice?
Dr. Richard Kling practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.