A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kling graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Walter Kling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kling practice?
- Dr. Richard Kling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kling practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.