Dr. Richard Kling MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lancaster, CA

September 21st, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr Kling was mine and my families doctor for many years. We have moved to Ohio and have often thought of his great care. He treated us wonderfully. He was never to busy to answer questions and explain concerns. We would highly recommend Dr Kling. We miss him!

May 29th, 2011
Physician and Scientist
Dr. Kling was recommended to me by my parents. I REALLY like him. He spends as much time with you as you need, and is very scientific in his approach to practicing medicine. Let me tell you a story. I went for my seasonal influenza vaccination to a local drug store. They wouldn't give it to me without my physician's approval because I'm diabetic. I waited 'til his office was open, and asked if he could call the store and approve. He got on the phone himself and said "No, I haven't seen you in 10 months, and I'd like to see how you're doing, how you're diabetes is before I approve it. That's not how I take care of my patients." He assured me that flu season hadn't started, and I'd be fine until the appointment, when he'd administer the vaccine himself. You may find that offensive, but I understand it as this doctor CARES about my health. I would not switch from him under any reasonable circumstances, e.g., he dies, or something. Top shelf physician and scientist. HIGHLY recommended.

August 27th, 2010
Good Bedside Manner
Thanks to Dr. Kling being available when I was taken by ambulance to Lancaster Community Hospital and getting poor ER treatment. Dr. Kling came to my rescue and got me out of that poor excuse for an ER room