Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Bernardine C. on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr Kling was mine and my families doctor for many years. We have moved to Ohio and have often thought of his great care. He treated us wonderfully. He was never to busy to answer questions and explain concerns. We would highly recommend Dr Kling. We miss him!

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

I am very pleased with his care of myself and the family that I have. When my parents have been sick he was so nice to see them also and give us the reassurance that the Dr.s were on it or if nothing was happening he would get to the bottom of things to get things done. Rick deffinately cares for his patience and that is why I really miss him as my Dr. I moved to San Diego.

|  Physician and Scientist  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

Dr. Kling was recommended to me by my parents. I REALLY like him. He spends as much time with you as you need, and is very scientific in his approach to practicing medicine. Let me tell you a story. I went for my seasonal influenza vaccination to a local drug store. They wouldn't give it to me without my physician's approval because I'm diabetic. I waited 'til his office was open, and asked if he could call the store and approve. He got on the phone himself and said "No, I haven't seen you in 10 months, and I'd like to see how you're doing, how you're diabetes is before I approve it. That's not how I take care of my patients." He assured me that flu season hadn't started, and I'd be fine until the appointment, when he'd administer the vaccine himself. You may find that offensive, but I understand it as this doctor CARES about my health. I would not switch from him under any reasonable circumstances, e.g., he dies, or something. Top shelf physician and scientist. HIGHLY recommended.

|  Good Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Bradley J. Foss on Aug 27th, 2010

Thanks to Dr. Kling being available when I was taken by ambulance to Lancaster Community Hospital and getting poor ER treatment. Dr. Kling came to my rescue and got me out of that poor excuse for an ER room