Dr. Richard Kluft MD Patient Reviews

March 10th, 2016
He saved my life.

November 15th, 2015
excellent diagnostician for dissociation
I was diagnosed with MPD by Dr. Richard Kluft in 1987. He saved my life...not only with my past abuse but with abuse that was occurring at the time I was seeing him. I was also seen by Dr. Catherine Fine PhD will also saved my life. I am indebted to both of these people. I'm now 63 years old and still dissociative and proud to have worked with these fabulous professionals. I am a survivor of ritual satanic abuse and torture.

April 7th, 2015
Physician par excellence
He changed my life for the better

February 8th, 2012
Treated me over 30 years ago for multiple personality and was as kind and compassionate as could be and very successful in helping me unify my personalities. I've been one consolidated person now for well over 30 years and owe Dr Kluft a great debt of gratitude. Once my 32 personalities unified I was able to succeeed and evolve on many levels.

September 14th, 2011
Great doc, expert in his field and caring in his dealing with patients
Dr Kluft has been my psychiatrist for several years now. He is an expert in his field and is both a professional and caring doctor. I have PTSD and DID. With his help I have made excellent progress and am on my way to healing and a new life. It has not been an easy road, but with his help I have been able to travel it one step at a time. His support and treatment has been steady and always encouraging. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone who is seeking psychiatric care.

April 17th, 2011
Dr. Richard Philip Kluft
Had consultation. Rude, abrupt. believes in multiple personalities. disregards science. doesn't care about patient welfare.

January 29th, 2010
saved
i saw 2 doctors first, but realized that something was wrong and confronted one of them. i have a taped confession by that dr. who was ordered by the other doctor who was the leader of the false memory syndrome group to make me deny my abuse.

December 16th, 2009
Great Doctor for the Severely Traumatized (PTSD, DID)
I've seen many doctors but none was as helpful or as professional as Dr. Kluft. I suffered from severe abuse most of my life including from one of my former shrinks. But Dr. Kluft has stood by me and guided my efforts to find peace in my life and resume my professional career. I still see him and travel over 250 miles for a session. He's definitely worth it.