A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Knab is Good. Dr. Knab has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knab graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Knab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Knab practice?
Dr. Richard Knab practices Surgery and Gastroenterology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons and Manchester Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Knab, Dr. Ricardo Knab, Dr. Rich Knab, Dr. Richie Knab, Dr. Rick Knab, Dr. Rickey Knab