Learn more about Dr. Richard Knauft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Knauft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Knauft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knauft graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knauft has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knauft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Knauft practice?
Dr. Richard Knauft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Suffolk Orthopedic Surgeons.