Learn more about Dr. Richard Knauft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Knauft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knauft
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knauft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Knauft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knauft graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knauft has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Knauft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Knauft practice?
- Dr. Richard Knauft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Knauft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Suffolk Surgeons.