Learn more about Dr. Richard Knauft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Knauft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knauft
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Knauft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Knauft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knauft graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knauft has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Knauft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Knauft practice?
- Dr. Richard Knauft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Knauft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Suffolk Surgeons.