Oncologists
1201 5th Ave N
Ste 505
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
727-821-0017
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 25th, 2013

I'm a 40 year old female that moved to the area a month ago. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find another doctor that had a great bedside manner. Dr. Knipe was wonderful! He's very down to earth and personable. This site is not the place for a disgruntled past employee or Dr. Knipe's personal life. If you are looking for someone that will listen and help I highly recommend him.

|  gave over dose of chemo.  |  show details
by joseph on Jul 9th, 2013

this doctor spends 4 minutes with you if you are lucky... you usualy see his nurse...he does not anser questions... he is poor on visiting you in the hospital after a massive overdose he percribed of chemo....best to find another doctor and avoid this man. ...

Mar 26th, 2013

It scares me that this business is still in operation- they have pharmacy techs mixing chemo with no pharmacist on staff. Therefore the meds are mixed, never checked for accuracy etc, and then directly infused into sick patients. I know first hand as I used to work there and never had our meds checked before they were infused. Typically a pharmacist would check the dilution process, look at the syringe to be sure the proper dose was drawn up, etc but this company had no double check system at all which is extremely dangerous.

|  Takes advantage of patients. Takes family assets.  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Knipe treated me for several months. During my treatment, I shared personal confidential information. He later used that information to defraud our family in a rather large real estate transaction using a dummy corporation to shield his identity.Stay away from this man. I've reported his crimes to the FBI and Office of the Inspector General HIPAA task force. He is not to be trusted.

Nov 6th, 2011

Dr. Knipe is a knowledgeable, competent doctor. He had to give me a really bad diagnosis but was willing to try all alternatives to beat the odds. He has spent a lot of time with me. The entire staff at this practice is kind and helpful.