A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koduah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koduah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduah graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Koduah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Yaw Koduah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Koduah practice?
- Dr. Richard Koduah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Koduah practices Internal Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists.