A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Koehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koehler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Koehler practice?
Dr. Richard Koehler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.