Learn more about Dr. Richard Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Koehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P.M. Koehler MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Richard Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Koehler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mammoth Lakes, CA.
See Mammoth Lakes Surgeons and Mammoth Lakes Cardiothoracic Surgeons.