Learn more about Dr. Richard Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Koehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P.M. Koehler MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Richard Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Koehler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mammoth Lakes, CA.
See Mammoth Lakes Surgeons and Mammoth Lakes Cardiothoracic Surgeons.