A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Koehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P.M. Koehler MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Richard Koehler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Koehler practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Cardiothoracic Surgeons.