Dr. Richard Koenig Is this you?

Neutral

September 6th, 2012

Aweful experience

This doctor literally told me that I should find another doctor if I wasn't able to afford the name brand RX he wanted me to take. This was after the first visit! Horrible bed side manner. I shall NEVER return to this completely unsympathetic, aged and hard of hearing doctor. Perhaps it is time for retirement if you are in it for the money rather than providing quality care.

June 23rd, 2010

Utterly incompetent. I made the appointment in order to evaluate the prescriptions I am on and he spent the duration of the of the appointment asking me questions such as "what is 8 times 7?" "what is 6 times 7" "do you know who the president is?" "do you have a daughter? Can you spell the "daughter"?" etc. And at the end of the appointment he wrote me a prescription for the the very drug I am trying to get off and if I were to follow his additional prescription it would be a lethal amount!!

May 14th, 2016