A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koepke is Good. Dr. Koepke has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koepke graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koepke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- Flower Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koepke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koepke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Koepke practice?
Dr. Richard Koepke practices Family Medicine near Lambertville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Lambertville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Koepke, Dr. Rickie Koepke, Dr. Rich Koepke, Dr. Rick Koepke, Dr. Richie Koepke, Dr. Ricky Koepke