Dr. Richard Koepke DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Took his time to explain everything and was very thorough. I would recommend this doctor of my friends and colleagues. Very professional and very courteous.

September 8th, 2015
This doctor is great. Great bedside manner, and really cares about his patients.

March 31st, 2015
Retired tool and die
I've been with Dr. Koepke from his get-go, his father was my Doctor previously. I was impressed from our first visit with his intensive history questioning, caring manner, and willing to serve and care for me and my young family. I was surprised with his question to me, what do you expect from me as your Doctor? My response was nothing but what was needed, and added that if his recommendation was wait for a couple of days for symptoms to ease without meds, I was OK with paying a fee for nothing but good advise. Finally, Dr. Koepke is often running behind due to spending the necessary time with patients which irritates some folks, but I find him well worth the wait. If you're a patient patient, you will find the best of all worlds with this Doctor, if you're impatient,....stay away and find wham bam Doc charging the same fee and driving a Porche on your dime.

November 1st, 2014
Caring and Thorough
Dr. Koepke has been my GP since I was 18 - the last 33 years. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I highly recommend him.