A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Koff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Koff MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Koff practice?
- Dr. Richard Koff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Koff practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richboro, PA.
See Richboro Primary Care Doctors.