A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Koff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Koff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Koff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard Koff practice?
- Dr. Richard Koff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Koff practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia General Practitioners.