A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kohler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kohler practice?
Dr. Richard Kohler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kohler, Dr. Ricardo Kohler, Dr. Rich Kohler, Dr. Richie Kohler, Dr. Rick Kohler, Dr. Rickey Kohler