Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Komorowski
Richard Komorowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Richard Komorowski is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Richard Komorowski has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Richard Komorowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Jose Plaza
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Tamar Giorgadze
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi31
Dr. Janice McFarland
Hematology and Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Pathology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi36