A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kondan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kondan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kondan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kondan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kondan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kondan practice?
Dr. Richard Kondan practices Internal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists.