Ophthalmologists
13943 N 91st Ave
Ste G
Peoria, AZ 85381
623-561-1995
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Warm and Fuzzy?  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I agree with the last review that Dr. Kootman speaks to women differently than to men even though I'm also highly educated. He's a poor listener and spends little time with patients. He's an excellent cataract surgeon and Spectra is an amazing treatment facility. Just don't look for this surgeon to make you feel warm and fuzzy or to act like a human being, otherwise you'll be bitterly disappointed.

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

My cataract surgery went well, although on the second eye I waited on the gurney for two hours. Speaking of waiting, I never saw him in his office unless I waited atleast an hour (one day it was two hours and I didn't see him until I told them I was leaving); and that was calling first to ask if he was running on time and being told he WAS. He basically acted like I was a dummy when I asked him questions and rushed through his visits with me. Male patients liked him better, although they waited hours in his office also. Female people skills were zero with me, and I'm an intelligent, educated woman.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Kootman was recommended by my eye doctor. After my cataract surgery in both eyes, I can now see at distance and near without glasses! He is a miracle worker. I have recommended him to my friends as well as my family.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by igonyx on Oct 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. kootman is a great doctor. He is not located at this location any longer though, he is at: 13943 North 91st Avenue, Bldg. G, Peoria, AZ 85381

Read Full Review at kudzu.com