Dr. Richard Koss Is this you?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

May 30th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Drug free soultions. He is the only person that has been able to release my muscle tension and misalignment. He helped my Dad with his lungs, blood pressure and glute pain. He helped my Mom with her dizziness. Incredibly knowledgeable. If all Doctors had his skill the country would have a healthier, pain free population.

February 8th, 2011

Extremely Helpful

I have been going to chiropractic and massage therapy for the same bad spots in my back for over 20 years. After a few sessions with Dr. Koss my overall pain level is down and the changes in my body are sticking. He spends a lot of time with me, explains anything I want and has been key in improving my overall health. I highly recommend him!

May 21st, 2009

Dr. Koss is the real deal. He has helped every person I've referred!

Dr. Koss provides me, as a patient, a perfect blend of physical treatment assistance (with multiple bone and muscle pain issues) with a highly refined approach for teaching/suggesting any actions I can take to help myself. He is NOT a "let's visit three times a week" doctor. He consistently roots for me to continue improvement in between my appointments, which are only once every two to three weeks. He has really helped me to understand how to "treat" my true physical issues, not just the symptoms!

July 18th, 2016