A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kovan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kovan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kovan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Kovan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kovan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kovan has 16 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kovan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.