A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kozarek is Excellent. Dr. Kozarek has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kozarek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 40 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis, and Barrett Esophagus.37 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozarek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 21 awards.
Dr. Kozarek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozarek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kozarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kozarek practice?
Dr. Richard Kozarek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Kozarek, Dr. Rickie Kozarek, Dr. Rich Kozarek, Dr. Rick Kozarek, Dr. Richie Kozarek, Dr. Ricky Kozarek