A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kozarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kozarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozarek
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kozarek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozarek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 24 awards.
Dr. Kozarek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kozarek MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kozarek practice?
- Dr. Richard Kozarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kozarek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.