A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kozarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kozarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozarek
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozarek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kozarek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozarek graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 24 awards.
Dr. Kozarek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kozarek MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kozarek practice?
- Dr. Richard Kozarek has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kozarek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.