A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kozera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kozera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozera graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kozera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Kozera MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kozera practice?
- Dr. Richard Kozera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kozera practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.