A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kraig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kraig is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kraig, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraig graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Kraig MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Kraig practice?
- Dr. Richard Kraig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kraig practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.