A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kraig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kraig is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kraig, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraig graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Kraig MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Kraig practice?
- Dr. Richard Kraig has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Kraig practices Neurology near Burr Ridge, IL.