inactive

Richard L Krajec MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 21st, 2011
An out of date physician
I saw Dr. Krajec because I needed a new physician to help with my type 1 diabetes care. I've been diabetic my entire life. He treated my like I did not understand diabetes, he did not listen, he was rude, he did not answer the only question I asked and he basically said I was a liar because my glucose readings didn't match my A1C. What he fails to recognize that A1C results change slowly and my high glucose of the past was reflected in the results not my current good numbers. He also was completely inaccurate in his statement about what the number of my A1C meant. He projected that my sugars were around 350. According to what endocrinologists have told me the number means I'm around 200. A huge difference. I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone who is diabetic or needs someone who cares.