A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krathen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krathen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krathen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Skin Cancer Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krathen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krathen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Krathen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Krathen practice?
- Dr. Richard Krathen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Krathen practices Dermatology near Palm City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Palm City Dermatologists.