Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Frequet Patient show details Frequet Patient
by S.B. on Apr 16th, 2016

Professional and courteous staff. Office, waiting room, and patient rooms are clean and well maintained. Dr. Krathen is highly qualified and is an asset to our community.

Don't waste your time and money. show details Don't waste your time and money.
Sep 12th, 2015

I would not recommend this Doctor. After several visits he did not resolve my skin rash, he didn't seem to care either. Prescribed steroid creams for my face which resulted in dermatitis so I am worse off than when I started. Also admin issues and they billed my insurance twice for same thing.

by Disappointed on Aug 21st, 2015

I was the first appt after lunch so I was thinking I would be out of the office quick. Well after being put in a small room with my one year old for two hours I almost walked out. Nobody should have to wait two hours for an appt The Dr. was rude and the staff was to. I wont be going back here.

by Anne Heinzer on Apr 20th, 2015

Friendly, Professional and courteous I feel completely secure in their care.

Jan 19th, 2015

4 stars for everything. Treats u like family.

Poor bedside manners show details Poor bedside manners
Aug 18th, 2014

My first time and will be my last time. I am sure he qualified on paper, but I waited 2 hrs. If he was backed up, the staff should call and alert people. Only spent 3 minutes with me. You think I will do a procedure and you only spend 3 minutes with me, get outta here!

Zero Bedside Manner show details Zero Bedside Manner
Apr 17th, 2014

While I felt the doctor was medically competent, his bedside manner was awful. I realize that he and his staff do this kind of stuff all day long, day after day, but that doesn't mean their patients are used to it. He and staff actually started discussing work schedules and mentioned the guy next door would take extra time because he was a bleeder. This is all while I'm feeling totally freaked out by the meds, and I'm like a filleted fish in front of him. Hello, dr. down here....please don't talk about people bleeding while you are cutting me open! If you don't mind this kind of thing, then like I said, he is more than competent, but I hope I never have to go there again! Oh, and staff didn't give me the "do and don'" list until I was walking out the door, which included that I should not have been driving after the surgery. I could hardly get to my car! Luckily, I sucked it up and made it home alive.

by Alexander W on Dec 13th, 2013

Krathen is a capable doctor with a solid office staff. BUT he is terrible at followup communication. Five separate times his office promised me a call back regarding questions I had and I was never called. No reason for it but it destroyed the relationship.

great Dr. show details great Dr.
Jun 20th, 2012

excess of patients leaves along waiting time for appt's and seeing the staff. The staff once they see you are all pro's from the nurse's, the Dr the billing dept and the receptionist.

Great job! show details Great job!
Oct 24th, 2011

I had a wonderful Dr before in Ft Lauderdale that I had been with for 20 years, but he no longer practices. I decided to go to Dr Krathen when I looked at his credentials. I found out while talking to Dr. Krathen that he at one time had planned to work with my past Dr. I was so happy! His work was ecellent and his staff wonderful. Very happy with my choice!

Sep 22nd, 2010

AWESOME STAFF AND DOCTOR!

Excellent! Very Bright! Great Surgeon. show details Excellent! Very Bright! Great Surgeon.
Sep 15th, 2010

Fellowship trained skin cancer expert! Great demeanor!