Dr. Richard Krathen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Krathen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Krathen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

Horrible experience

HORRIBLE bedside manner. LONG wait in the office to be seen. STAFF is NOT friendly and is very rude. WITHHOLDING important biopsy results of a 11 YEAR OLD for THREE WEEKS because the doctor is out of town instead of leaving it to the doctor on call to handle it. RUDE staff. RUDE DOCTOR and RUDE PA! NEVER will I take my daughter back to this JERK!!!

January 1st, 2017

I need a copy of my recent biopsy. I was told is was to be surgically removed there is not a mark on my arm. Want a second opinion

August 23rd, 2016

A patient for some 5 yrs, I appreciated Dr K's dedication, experience & knowledge that has navigated me thru multiple & sometimes what seem to me difficult procedures. I would highly recommend him and have to friends & family.

April 17th, 2016

Frequet Patient

Professional and courteous staff. Office, waiting room, and patient rooms are clean and well maintained. Dr. Krathen is highly qualified and is an asset to our community.

September 12th, 2015

Don't waste your time and money.

I would not recommend this Doctor. After several visits he did not resolve my skin rash, he didn't seem to care either. Prescribed steroid creams for my face which resulted in dermatitis so I am worse off than when I started. Also admin issues and they billed my insurance twice for same thing.

August 21st, 2015

I was the first appt after lunch so I was thinking I would be out of the office quick. Well after being put in a small room with my one year old for two hours I almost walked out. Nobody should have to wait two hours for an appt The Dr. was rude and the staff was to. I wont be going back here.

April 20th, 2015

Friendly, Professional and courteous I feel completely secure in their care.

January 19th, 2015

4 stars for everything. Treats u like family.

August 18th, 2014

Poor bedside manners

My first time and will be my last time. I am sure he qualified on paper, but I waited 2 hrs. If he was backed up, the staff should call and alert people. Only spent 3 minutes with me. You think I will do a procedure and you only spend 3 minutes with me, get outta here!

April 17th, 2014

Zero Bedside Manner

While I felt the doctor was medically competent, his bedside manner was awful. I realize that he and his staff do this kind of stuff all day long, day after day, but that doesn't mean their patients are used to it. He and staff actually started discussing work schedules and mentioned the guy next door would take extra time because he was a bleeder. This is all while I'm feeling totally freaked out by the meds, and I'm like a filleted fish in front of him. Hello, dr. down here....please don't talk about people bleeding while you are cutting me open! If you don't mind this kind of thing, then like I said, he is more than competent, but I hope I never have to go there again! Oh, and staff didn't give me the "do and don'" list until I was walking out the door, which included that I should not have been driving after the surgery. I could hardly get to my car! Luckily, I sucked it up and made it home alive.

December 13th, 2013

Krathen is a capable doctor with a solid office staff. BUT he is terrible at followup communication. Five separate times his office promised me a call back regarding questions I had and I was never called. No reason for it but it destroyed the relationship.

June 20th, 2012

great Dr.

excess of patients leaves along waiting time for appt's and seeing the staff. The staff once they see you are all pro's from the nurse's, the Dr the billing dept and the receptionist .